Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Subscribe to my page.

There is a link to the left that will allow you to subscribe to my page. That way, if you wan't to be notified when I make updates, it is done automatically through blogarithm. It will send you a confirmation email and then you create a password so that you can delete or add subscription as you see fit. It is a great service. I am testing this out right now to see if it works.

Also, you will notice that I am having a problem with my page. I added an adopted pet that it to big for his spot. I have emailed the maker and am hoping that there will be a way to make it smaller. If not he will have to go. I would hate to get rid of him. He really is fun. You can give him a treat. Make him jump for it. Just click on the box, then tease him with it and left click your mouse. He will jump to get it. Have fun.
Post a Comment