Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Congo is such a character

Congo is in the other room saying "Let me Out!" over and over. Then she says "Want a cookie?" Like bribing me will let her out. LOL She is soooo funny. I just got home so she has to tell me all the things she couldn't say before while I was gone.
She is giving kisses and saying "Love you". Now it's "Congo is a pretty bird." She is whistling trying to get my attention. Pretty soon she will probably start crying like a baby. That is really funny. She goes "Wa, wa, wa". I think she learned that one from this commercial that has a baby crying over a baby monitor and the people just turn it off. I can't remember what the commercial was for but I didn't like it.
She loves to immitate all the irritating noises. And she is very good at it. Although, they aren't that irritating when she does it, just funny.

I am going to go and try to knit a little bit, so I will talk to you all later.
Take care.
Smile!Smile!
Post a Comment