Friday, February 11, 2005

Left-handed knitters read on....

Are you left-handed? Do you knit? I've been on this list for a while now and I totally recommend it. There have been some ongoing discussions about how to change stitches to knit them left-handed. There are some very knowledgable people that have been helping me alot.
I've been knitting for 30 years, and have never been happier about getting some actual help. If you have had trouble with right-handed knitters saying there is no such thing as left-handed knitting, you must join this group. I would like to see a left-hander tell a right-hander there is no such thing as drawing right-handed. Hand them a pencil and tell them they have to draw left-handed. It is the only way! Many left-handers have been told they have to learn to knit the "right way". I just want to say, there is no "wrong way!"
Come and check out this site: http://www.onelist.com/community/gnittink-for-lefties
You wont be sorry.
Post a Comment