Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Don't Post Enough!

I was looking over things and realized that I don't post enough. I guess things have been a little crazy around hear and I didn't want to take the time. Well, it's really early in the morning and I have a little bit of time, so I'm finally posting again.
When my kids are gone at their dad's I miss them so much. They were with him the last two weekends in a row. They were suppose to come home Monday but didn't until Tuesday. Of course I knew they were staying an extra night, and that is when I really started missing them.
When you expect something and then it gets put off for another day, Yikes! I don't know what I would do with out my babies. Brittany wouldn't like my calling her a baby, since she is going to be 16 this year, but hey, she is still my first born and always will be my baby. Nick is going to be 8 in just a few more weeks, but, I think he enjoys being the baby without being called the baby. Does that make sence?
I wish I could spend more time with them. I have to work, so my time with them for school is limited. Which means that time for play is even more limited. Although, we are going to go to a play tomorrow called Treasure Island. Can't wait for that. We've went to 2 plays now and so far we have really enjoyed them. The first one was Bunnicula and the second (Nicks Favorite) was Puss 'N Boots. It was done very well and they included the audience in it at times which made it even more fun.
We watched Finding Neverland yesturday and it was a good movie. One that I will recommend. There wasn't any swearing, sex, or drugs! How did they do it and actually make a good movie! It's amazing what can still be done with out all that other stuff that you don't want your kids to see. Hint, hint to any of you movie people: I want clean, good stuff!
Well, I better get busy, my day needs to start. It's going to be a long one today. I have to go and do my paper route and then clean 2 houses. I'm already tired just thinking about it. Funny but my shoulder started hurting to. LOL I don't think it wants to work today.
Post a Comment