Friday, September 30, 2005

My Desktop


I just wanted to share what I have been doing with my desktop lately. I run Windows XP Pro and have made some adjustments. I hate having a cluttered desktop. I like order. This is what I did to organize my desktop. 1. I made a toolbar for My Network Places and made it auto hide on the left side of my screen. 2. I made a toolbar for My Documents which is linked to my data drive and auto hide it at the top. I made a Desktop pop up toolbar on my task bar at the bottom. So the only thing that shows is my Dashboard and my pretty wallpaper. Almost all of this information I learned how to do from my favorite newsletter; Cloudeight Info Ave. Premium. The dashboard was one of their recommendations and I love it! I also got the wallpaper from Cloudeight too.
Go and visit Cloudeight and learn lots of cool things like I did.
http://thundercloud.net/start/index.htm
Post a Comment