Saturday, September 10, 2005

Nick's first week of Virtual School

Well we made it through the first week of school. What a challenge. I had to change my schedule all around but we made it. It is a great curriculum although, it might be a little more challenging for Nick than I thought. I think that we will get through it alright. I got a call from the teacher and she said that if in a couple of weeks he is still having trouble that we can change his level if we have to. I hope that he will be able to get through it and do fine. Some of the things he is ok with but others he was frustrated or playing around and then I was frustrated. GRRRR. The joys of homeschooling a boy. Brittany loved homeschooling, but Nick doesn't like school at all, so this is really different.

More later.
Post a Comment