Tuesday, March 10, 2009

In Your Senior Year...

Had to do this too, Alicia.
IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR...

1. Did you date someone from your school?
Yes, big mistake!

2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
Yes, but he was many years older than me.

3. Did you car pool to school?
Drove my senior year.

4. What kind of car did you have?
Chevy truck

5. What kind of car do you have now?
Chrysler PT Cruiser and love it.

6. It's Friday night...where are you now?
If not relaxing, I'm at a friends enjoying company.

7. It is Friday night...where were you then?
Football game and then party. I was such a bad girl!

8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
Worked for VanGas in the office.

9. What kind of job do you do now?
Stay at home mom/homeschool teacher/housekeeping business owner

10. Were you a party animal?
Unfortunately, yes.

11. Were you considered a flirt?
I don't know. I don't think so. I was in a deep relationship my senior year. He also had someone follow me around and watch me. So I doubt that I was flirting with anyone. Needless to say, that relationship did not end well.

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Choir all 4 years. Still singing for friends. Just did a Karaoke gig with some friends for an nursing home. They loved us and want us back again in June.

13. Were you a nerd?
No, but they way I can handle a computer now, I guess I've turned into one. ;0)

14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
Never!

15. Can you sing the fight song?
Nope.

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Mr. Gingrich, Choir teacher, Mr. Twist, English Teacher (unfortunately he committed suicide); Mr. Baker, Art teacher (I was his teachers aid and he was just so dog gone cute!) Also loved all the office ladies. I helped in the office.

17. Where did you sit during lunch?
Taco Man or Burgerville

18. What was your school's full name?
Canby Union High School

19. When did you graduate?
1983

20. What was your school mascot?
Cougar

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Never.

22. Did you have fun at Prom?
Did not go

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
N/A

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
I would like to attend the multi-year one this summer – will depend on where I am living. Hey Alicia, I'm planning on going to it with my Dad!!! Should be lots of fun.

25. Do you still talk to people from school?
A few.

26. School Colors?
Blue and Gold

27. What celebrities came from your high school?
There was a Vetter who made it in the baseball world for a while, and Brett Bigham was on Romper Room when he was little! So there is two that I know of. Hey, I was on Ramblin Rod when I was a child, does that count. LOL

28. Did you play a sport?
Not for competition, but loved weightlifting, track, tennis.

29. What was your favorite club?
None really…

30. What class or teacher did you fear?
None really.
Post a Comment